 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2344 (-5)
  Re: debriefing!

(...) My very satellite self isn't going to get into Massachusetts anytime before the 7th, but I have a quasi-official "sign-off" from Susan if anyone's interested in trying to get BrikWars together the weekend of 9-10-11 August. And yes, I'll bring (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: debriefing!

(...) exactly what I was going to say. and now, that we're in the required 24 hour notice zone, can we call it official? Where are we going? TCS and then to Franca's? Do we need to let them know? :) Dan (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: debriefing!

(...) Thursday works ok for me as well... So that's at least 5 people (Dan, Jen, Shaun, Joe & me). Sounds like a meeting :) DaveE (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brickwars rematch?

I've reluctantly decided to postpone our brikwars rematch. I hope this doesn't upset too many people. My work load just spilled over this weekend due to finals and end of semester projects. I still want to hold the brikwars rematch soon so lets say (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: debriefing!

This Thursday works for me too. - Joe "Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:Gzpx2y.DB3@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact