  Re: Proposed Brikwars Scenario

(...) Thanks you Shaun!!! I'm just learning from you guys. (...) Yes, I'm planning to be a third entity, with no affiliation to either side. I will be there to scare the bricks out of the players and as a general annoyance. I will stick to the CPs (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Proposed Brikwars Scenario

(...) As part of being an annoyance maybe we should have Jorge hide the data packets. My thought is to have everyone bring their modules with a cover on it (a baseplate) that way we won't know where we are going until we get there. It should make (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Proposed Brikwars Scenario

(...) Such a cool idea! I definitely second it! -s (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)