 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2194 (-10)
  Re: NELUG at 04/06 - 04/07 Greenberg show (Plus some bonus footage).

(...) Alex, The Octopus ride was created by Joe Comeau and yes it is fully functional. The mechanism is actually very clever but also very simple. I have included org.us.nelug on this post to make sure Joe will see this and he can explain it better. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG at 04/06 - 04/07 Greenberg show (Plus some bonus footage).

NELUG just concluded the 04/06 - 04/07 Greenberg train show. This was our most ambitious layout to date. Features included an amusement park with 5 working rides plus a static roller coaster, WWII trains, a huge down-town area, and much much more. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: Pictures from 4/6-4/7 Greenberg Show

(...) Nice. The amusement park looks nice and crowded. No one else has posted anything yet I don't think so this is just an appetite whetter. Three shows in one weekend... how cool is that? (NCLTC, NELUG and the combined Canadian show!) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Pictures from 4/6-4/7 Greenberg Show

Hello all, I just put up a few pictures from the 4/6-4/7 Greenberg Train Show in Wilmington MA, that NELUG presented at. Unfortunately I left my camera on all day, and alot of the pictures did not come out. Most of what I have were taken earlier (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Trees!

Check out the big deciduous trees in this picture ... certainly, it's too late for this train show, but these definitely look great! In large numbers, it might be a very easy (and economical) way to make great looking forests. (URL) these look to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG to display at 4/6 - 4/7 Greenberg show.

(...) One should say "at *least* 33% larger, and perhaps as much as 50% ..." [1] -s [1] Depending on what we can get away with :P (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Private password protected New Groups.

NELUG has actually in the last day or two discussed something to this effect but we didn't consider LUGNET as it stands today an option. NELUG has gotten so big that our off-line discussion mailing list is becoming a very high traffic area. We like (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Spider-Man Senses are tingling...

I just picked up 3 episode 2 sets there, Jengo Fett's Slave One, Jedi Duel, and Tusken Raider Encounter. They also had the Republican Gunship....man this set is huge and it comes with 4 clone troopers!...and goes for 90 bucks, as well as the UCS (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG to display at 4/6 - 4/7 Greenberg show.

NELUG will be displaying a new expanded layout at the Greenberg show this comming weekend 4/6/02 - 4/7/02. For show details please follow the link below. (URL) layout will be approximately 33% larger than our past layouts. Your best chance to see (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Spider-Man Senses are tingling...

For those looking I just picked up a Spider Man and a Green Goblin today at Walmart in North Reading. I will be bringing both to the Show this weekend and the Spidy set has a pretty cool clear rod with studs on one end that makes it easy to hang (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact