  Spider-Man Senses are tingling...

For those looking I just picked up a Spider Man and a Green Goblin today at Walmart in North Reading. I will be bringing both to the Show this weekend and the Spidy set has a pretty cool clear rod with studs on one end that makes it easy to hang (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Spider-Man Senses are tingling...

I just picked up 3 episode 2 sets there, Jengo Fett's Slave One, Jedi Duel, and Tusken Raider Encounter. They also had the Republican Gunship....man this set is huge and it comes with 4 clone troopers!...and goes for 90 bucks, as well as the UCS (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)