Re: next week?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:56:50 GMT

I'm interested. Right now, Wednesday, Thrusday and Friday seem to be open.

- Joe

"Judy Miller" <jm2147@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
Hello NELUG people,

Eric K. suggested I post to the list, since I will
be in Boston next week (March 5-10) and would love
to meet some of you, or meet again if you were
at Brickfest (Jorge?). Anyone game?

Judy Miller

jm2147@ix.netcom.com
http://www.lugnet.com/~1432/