  Anybody have one of these pieces to sell?

Hi all, Would anybody happen to have one of those large-phone-handset pieces in grey/dark grey that they would be willing to sell? The pieces have started making appearances ni UCS sets - one can clearly be seen on the right side of this picture: (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anybody have one of these pieces to sell?

Hi Shaun, I currently have 24 of these dark gray handles available in my store at .24c each (10% off normal price) They came from splitting out 6 x UCS Tie interceptors. (URL) 'Minifig Utensil' and dark gray handle. Hope it helps, Richard. "Shaun (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)