Subject:
Thanks for the Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 22:44:20 GMT

Hi all,
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed Thursday's NELUG meeting.  Next time,
given enough notice, I will try to change my work schedule for the day.
That way I might make the shopping at TCS.

It was nice to meet some of you and be able to put faces to the names.  I
actually didn't realize that so many of the LUGNET members I've spoken to
before were clustered in New England.

I hope to hear more from you all and see more MOCs!  Great fun!

Cheers,
-Hendo

PS  Yeah, you can call me John or Hendo or The Guy Who Stays Up Too Late
Driving Around Mass or whatever.... :)   Most friends call me Hendo (or some
variation) but John is just fine too...  8-)