Re: Bad News... BC is booked on Thursday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 19:22:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
Folks,  We can't get BC on Thursday.  Do you want to meet anyway and "wing it"
or do you want to go for another date?

Och!  I'm game to try somewhere else, so long as directions are clear (in
case I get there too late for the Construction Site shopping).
Trying for another date is okay, although I am booked for weekends for
sometime, and my Wednesdays are right out.  Thursdays and Fridays would be
best for me for a while...

-H.