Re: Lets set a date for a meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 03:07:15 GMT

I'm free.  Count me in.

Jonathan D

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org>
Sent: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 02:26:55 GMT
To: lugnet.org.us.nelug@lugnet.com
Subject: Lets set a date for a meeting...

There has been a lot of talk about a meeting recently but we have not
set a
date.

I will propose Thursday November 8th (thats this Thursday).

If this is a good date for people please respond to this E-mail.  As
soon as I
see sufficiant responses I will call and try and reserve the room at
Bison
County.

Hey I even have a MOC to bring!

Eric Kingsley