Subject:
Lets set a date for a meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 02:26:55 GMT

There has been a lot of talk about a meeting recently but we have not set a
date.

I will propose Thursday November 8th (thats this Thursday).

If this is a good date for people please respond to this E-mail.  As soon as I
see sufficiant responses I will call and try and reserve the room at Bison
County.

Hey I even have a MOC to bring!

Eric Kingsley