Re: Get together for some building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:45:30 GMT

I'd be up for it! Something on a weekend would be good so we would have more
time to think and build. Throw out a date.

- Joe

"Tom Duggan" <legotom@mediaone.net> wrote in message

Hi all,

I mentioned to a few people at Mondays meeting about building a scene for
the train show display, and was wondering if there was any intrest in a
building party? I want to build a canyon display, with a railroad bridge,
one large enough to pretty much cover a complete table, and possibly a
mountain scene.

I know Suz was interested,(even though she did lose my wonderfully • thought
out and professionally designed blueprint) =) , I was wondering if any one
else had any thoughts or ideas on this, and possibly have a get together • to
do a little building.
Suz mentiones that she had a ton of gray bricks for it, and if it's all
right with everyone else, I have NELUG'S gray bricks that are left over • from
the credit card, and would like to use them, if no one objects. I also • have
a bunch of BURPS if we wanted to use them as well.

Anyways, let me know , and we'll try to set up something to get this • together.

Tom D