  Needin’ some assistance!

Could someone please provide me with a link to the site that has the Brick Wars cp Chart. The one that you just plug in the characteristics and the chart totals the point cost for you. I tried to track it down but just couldn’t find it… Thanking you (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Needin’ some assistance!

(...) Hi Richard, I guess you're talking about Dave Eaton's CGI script. It's located at: (URL) this helps. Jorge F. (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Needin’ some assistance!

Hi Jorge, This is exactly what I'm lookin’ for. :) Just wonderin’ is the link broken… :( (URL) is the entire site down as well? (URL) Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post! Richard (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Needin’ some assistance!

(...) MediaOne decided that they'd shut down port 80 (the http port) so that we wouldn't be hit by the threat. Of course we run Apache under Linux, so we never would be, but they still refuse to turn it back on. So meanwhile, you can access all my (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)