 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1919 (-5)
  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

(...) Not at all. I'm glad you are proud of it, as am I. However, the approach to this I question. I also suggest you to be proud of a different metric other than posts--instead, how many events we've run, people we've informed and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

(...) I thank you for your honesty and I respect your opinion. Fine, “at best silly, or annoying, or at worst result in the degredation of quality” simple criticism and a disagreement is totally fine, but, don’t insult me with the word stupid. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]

<snip> (...) Richard, Take it easy. Just so you know the posts did look like rtlToronto was trying to start a competition with NELUG. That may not be how you meant them but that is how I perceived them. You might also not be aware that many people (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away?

To All, (...) It isn't our fault we just have so much to talk about! ; ) Really, it is just from GATS, that rtltoronto group up there (We love you folks, just a mild jest in the spirit of international competition!). The forum is a good place to get (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 30 posts away?

(...) From the looks of things, MichLug is going to squash the competition-- since the original post on July 9th, NELUG's gotten 160 posts, rtlToronto's gotten 238, but MichLug's got a whopping 421 posts-- and even dominates lugnet.general in recent (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact