  Re: Congrats, Dave! (was: Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?)

I thought Robin Werner's Amtrak got second place in the train MOCs. Hmmm, maybe Robin got third, the whole weekend is still kind of a blur at this moment. jt (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Congrats, Dave! (was: Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?)

(...) As I recall Robin's Amtrak was 3rd place, the Green Line was 2nd, and your (James') Coal Tipple was a whopping 1st. I was actually rather suprised-- I didn't even vote for the Green line (though I did vote for the other two train winners). Not (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)