  Re: NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..

Wow. Lots of great stuff in there. The buildings are great, but I especially like the tree! What a great idea to use the palm tree trunks as some kind of massive vine growing up around the tree. At least that's what it looks like to me. Nice layout. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..

Credit goes to Joe Comeau for the big tree. Isn't the twisting vine-thing cool? I love that too! (and he calls himself a TECHNIC-guy.. pft) ;-) -Suz (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)