  Re: NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..

Wow! Great scenery! Looks like a lot of fun. How many hours did you end up playing? I would love to try this sometime, but I think GardenSlug is needing a centralized meeting place that is large enough and convenient for all or most of us... :-( (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle)

  Re: NELUG Tech Level 2 (medieval) game pictures etc..

(...) Well we all got there at about 10am. It took until about noon to get everything setup. The game then lasted until about 6pm. (...) Having the space and the time can definitly be a problem. We have rented rooms in the past but this puts a tight (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle)