    Summer LEGO Truck Tour:LoM —Jonathan Lill
   I wanted to mention that this summer's Lego truck tour with a Life on Mars theme is going to be at Faneuil Hall June 23rd and 24th. Apparently the exhibits will all be space themed and I had heard there would be a large recreation of the space (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

        Re: Summer LEGO Truck Tour:LoM —Shiri Dori
   I will definitely be there, possibly both days (once with my sittees, once without (1)). I would love to get together with whoever shows up, and it *would* make more sense to arrange this. Even if no one else comes, I'll try to arrange it w/you, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

        Re: Summer LEGO Truck Tour:LoM —Jonathan Lill
   (...) Sounds good to me. It turns out I am working that Saturday but will be free on Sunday. I'll post about this in another week or so to make plans. Jonathan (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma)