  Re: Meeting theme building?

This sounds like a great idea to me. I'd be interested in any of the ideas that Eric or Suz threw out. - Joe "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:GDFzEz.EJ8@lugnet.com... (...) at (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting theme building?

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes: I'm definitely up for vehicles, but given the proposed theme of the past looking into the future technology, maybe, just maybe, we could use this theme for our club building project.I'm thinking we do (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)