  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) Hmmm, perhaps there was Guinness in my ears, but ... My impression was that the Brikwars game on the 23rd (official announcement forthcoming) was going to be a medieval setting (without SP points) one, and that the Steampunk game was to be (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) doh! I was probably zoning out. (it's all kinda fuzzy now..) Hm, were we both sitting the same distance away from the guy who was supposed to make decisions for us..? I'm sure he'll let us know. -Suz (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) I believe Mr. Sullivan is right. We're going for medieval first, then we're shooting for 1800's Sci-fi. But I had Guinness in my system too, so I could be wrong. By the way, the new Disney movie, Atlantis, has a lot of this "steam (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) The plan was to play the medieval game on whichever date it was, and then play the 1800's sci-fi game at an unspecifid future date, to allow everyone to build stuff for the game. eric (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)