Subject:
Last Minute Reminder ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 13:16:12 GMT

Hi all,

Just a last minute news flash - there's a NELUG meeting this evening
(that is, tonight, May 15th, 2001).  Meet at the Construction Site
whenever, and mosey on over to Bison County 'round about 7:00 for food,
MOCs, chit-chat, and Greco-Roman Dwarf Wrestling.

As an added bonus, I heard a rumor that Eric Joslin called the Bison
County Establishment and complained that the "Fire Wings" last time were
made for pansies, and that eating them was tedious and uninspiring.
They have promised to make amends, and are shipping in representatives
from all of the World's major spice and Cayene/Jalepeno cartels.

See you all then (and there).

-s