Re: Reminder: NELUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:27:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

By the way, do we have the room reserved yet?  Anybody?

I don't think we've reserved a room.  I didn't get a huge response of people
saying they would definitely be there, so I didn't reserve it, anyway.  If
someone else did, I don't know about it.

Well I am still catching up on post-vacation stuff but I will definitely be
there.  If we don't have a reservation I doubt it will be much of a problem on
a Wednesday night.

Eric Kingsley