  Next Meeting/BrikWars game

Well, I would like to get the ball rolling on the date of the next BrikWars game. Some of us (Eric, Neil, Shaun, and myself) had tossed around a couple of ideas, and I think the one that seemed to float the best was the last Saturday in April, the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next Meeting/BrikWars game

(...) This sounds great to me, although you already knew that. I think a big room with a big table or better yet just some 4x8 or 3x6 folding tables that we can move around on our own with a sufficant number of chairs would be great. If I have time (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next Meeting/BrikWars game

I too think this sounds good ... personally, I say lets go for the room at Brandeis, I will gladly cough up money to rent the room, especially if we can have it until late. And, like Eric, I have been reevaluating my forces. I realized that I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)