  Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 - Everything you need to know.

(...) Sounds Great (...) It is up to you. We will have at least one train there to test on the tracks so it isn't necessary for them to be there on Friday as long as you will be there before the show starts on Saturday. Thanks, Eric Kingsley The New (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 - Everything you need to know.

In lugnet.org.us.nelug,Freight Freitas writes: I'll bring the 2 engines from my bullet train on Friday as a test, because they are 18 inches long, and the noses protrude quite a bit which can, as you might have guessed, cause alot of destruction!!! (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)