Re: Meeting next week . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:42:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelugFreight Freitas writes:

I would be interested in a meeting and can come any day! I need info on the train show, because I would like to help and I'm available all weekend!!!
Jonathan Dallas wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tom Duggan writes:
Anyways, is there ant intrest in a meeting sometime next week?  I
think it would be good to have an "official" meeting before the
train show.

I'd be interested. . .

Especially since I didn't realize Jorge's house was so far.  Being a
city dweller and lacking a car, I don't think I'm gonna make it out
there on saturday.

So is anybody else interested in meeting like Tom suggested?  How
about tuesday?

sun

I can do Tuesday.

Is there any more word on this?  There is a slight chance I could make
it tomorrow (probably less than 25%) but if I have more details I will
see what I can do.

Otherwise I should be getting all the important info about the show this
week and will be posting setup times and such.  I will also cross post
the inital info to the Mailing list just to make sure everyone sees it.

I will also be making the 2 new tables this week or weekend.

Eric Kingsley