  NELUG BrikWars 3-17-2001

The first batch of my pictures from NELUG's BrikWars game on Saturday, March 17th are available on Brickshelf. Pics only, I'm afraid- no text. Still, I'll cheerfully answer any questions. More will be coming from me (and presumably others) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)