    Re: LEGO expo —Jonathan Lill
   (...) My wife works a block away from that store, its a great example of what a small toy store should be. But what does the expo involve? Will Lego have reps or demonstrators there? and what sort of events are to be expected? Jonathan (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: LEGO expo —Jonathan Dallas
   (...) Well I'm not sure what it has now. The last one I went to was in 92-93 so It might have changed since then. When I went they had a rep from lego judging the models based on an age group. The winning models were then place in the store front. I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)