  Meeting next week . . .

(...) I'd be interested. . . Especially since I didn't realize Jorge's house was so far. Being a city dweller and lacking a car, I don't think I'm gonna make it out there on saturday. So is anybody else interested in meeting like Tom suggested? How (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting next week . . .

(...) I agree with Sun, By no means the BrikWars meeting should replace an "official" meeting to discuss logistics for the Train Show, with Tom D. out of the picture on Saturday and being him 25% plus of the whole thing. We definitively need a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)