Re: Brickwars Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:31:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tom Duggan writes:

Well, looks like I  won't be able to make it Saturday. The wife has me
going to a BABY SHOWER!!!!!  She won't let me off the hook, so I am stuck!

Been there done that...

Anyways, is there ant intrest in a meeting sometime next week?  I think it
would be good to have an "official" meeting before the train show.

Well I will be making it to Brikwars (Assuming I get directions).  As for next
week thats a tough call for me.  With the baby doing 2 LEGO events in a week
might be pushing it.  If someone sets something up though I will see what I can
do.

I do need to make the 2 additional tables for the show.  I was planning on this
Sunday if the weather holds, otherwise sometime the next weekend.  If anyone
wants to help out let me know and maybe we can get together at my house for a
small meeting.  Building the tables shouldn't take more than an hour or so.  I
don't plan on building legs for these tables.  We have plenty of legs from the
other tables that we can use for incorporating the 2 new tables into the
layout.  Don't feel like you need to help though I did the origional 8 by
myself over a couple of days so they really arn't that big a deal to build.

Eric Kingsley