 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1279 (-5)
  Re: Brikwars Game 3/17/2001: LONG

(...) Really huge snip... Yes!, Shaun is not lying (for a change) ;^)... Dress up in green or camouflage if you prefer and come over to have some healthy fun with us on Saturday March 17, St. Patrick Day. Directions to my house will be published (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: IBLTC

(...) I think I would perfer IBLTC, because the train unions are typically "International Brotherhood of...". I know that the Live Steamers use IBLS (International Brotherhood of Live Steamers). It functions as a volentary overview of the hobby, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: IBLTC

Great, Fire it up! First one done wins! I have no preferences. Add me to the list and anyone else chime in. We'll need some loose rules, like... 1 or 2 per club - huge groups are hard to come to concenses. It's more for announcements to be filtered (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: IBLTC

(...) I also think it's an excellent idea, and I sure someone (me or someone else) from NALUG would be interested in participating. The GATS/Greenburg thing doesn't do us much good, since all the shows up here seem to be independant, but I still (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: IBLTC

(...) Steve, I think this is a great idea and I volunteer my services as a NELUG rep. If you want more reps from NELUG I am sure I could get a volunteer or two. Now GATS doesn't come our way but several groups have done Greenberg shows and I am sure (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact