 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1234 (-5)
  Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET

(...) Suz, sounds great. I guess there are a few options for NELUG. Of course there is just the LOGO which I think is what I would prefer. (URL) there is a button with the logo. (URL) of course we have Bitter Bob as kind of a mascot (don't have any (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Feb 3 NELUG/Brikwars

(...) Uh... and army and a fighting spirit? ;D eric (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Feb 3 NELUG/Brikwars

Mel and I will be there (a bit late - karate until 10:15 that morning - but we'll be there). I already plan on bringing Herr Doktor Cornelius' machine and the black & gold mech I posted pictures of...oh, and my camera...anybody want me to bring (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Directions to February 3rd Brikwars

Hi all, I posted directions to the February 3rd (that's this Saturday!) game of Brikwars at our apartment. They can be found at: (URL) just about the same as before - the one modification is that people should park on the street, sicne the driveway (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Defend Yourself at Brikwars

Great Jorge! I look forward to seeing you! So far it looks like we'll have myself, Eric J., Neil, Jeff Johnston, and you. Anybody else who is interested in coming, please feel free to do so! I'll be posting directions tomorrow - please note, people (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact