    Re: More Feb 3 Brikwars questions —Jeff Johnston
   (...) I got bored and did this anyway. I didn't bother with walls since they'd just make it too difficult to move 'figs around, see things, etc. Please excuse the mess in the background, I haven't cleaned my workbench in a while... Here's a pic of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: More Feb 3 Brikwars questions —Shaun Sullivan
    Jeff, this lokos great! I love the industrial feel to it - and tehre really are fantastic vantage points for strategic troop placement, great cover, impediments to free movement - wow, I love it! This will be a great addition to the setup! thanks! (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)