Re: NELUG Jambalaya Box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 04:48:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jeff Johnston writes:

Sun Yun wrote:

I'm looking for a piece I thought I'd never need.

Ask away, I might have it.

Thank you for the offer Jeff.

I don't know what it's called so I'll do my best to describe it. . .

The shape is a 4x4x1 multi-sloped nose piece, like the ones on the front of
the 7140 x-wing.  It basically has 5 sloped surfaces and two studs on top.
I need it in yellow.  I don't even know if this piece even exists.  If
someone knows if it's available in a set, please let me know.

I actually need about 5-10 more of these in gray and at least 4 of these in
white as well. I'm hoping to run into these on ebay.

Just in case your wondering what I need these pieces for, I'm building all
the variants of the VF-1 jets from the Robotech/Macross TV series and
Macross DYRL movie. . . hopefully.

sun

p.s. We should discuss the box at the next meeting. . . .