 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1189 (-5)
  Re: train show

(...) I really wonder if anyone would have such a negative reaction like you describe, Frank. We look at our layout as something akin to Miniland in LL-- not something that people would necessarily even be able to or try to emulate, but something (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: train show

(...) I also agree that it's a good idea to have some referents that people can recognize. I was also just thinking that the Castle display at TCS had some stock sets in it (of course that display was also being done for a store which obviously has (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: train show

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G6M711.7tz@lugnet.com... (...) [ .... lots of snippage ... ] (...) display (...) start (...) same, (...) This is exactly the point I was trying to make, Sheree just made it more (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: train show

Normally with the NGLTC shows we have three elements to our display areas. First there is the layout itself taking up the majority of the allocated space, then there is the Kids Railway and last we have a couple of information tables (also where our (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: train show

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, John Neal writes: <snip> (...) I can definitely see TLC taking (or at least trying to take) a more active role in the future. Whether they do or not is up to them and how they present it. It could be presented in such a way (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact