  Re: KB Kids Surprise of the Day - Lego

(...) 32x32 raised baseplate that will fit on the NELUG Layout. Plus it has some blue windows and doors, a couple trees, and some flowers. Anyway if anyone else can order one or two of these for NELUG please E-mail me and we can talk about (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: KB Kids Surprise of the Day - Lego

(...) It looks like 4291, in which case, they are a _great_ buy for town builders. There is a inventory somewhere on .inv James Powell (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)