  KB Toys just got back on my watch list.

Well I might be a little slow in this but KB is back on my stores to check list. At least in the Massachusetts area KB has not sold LEGO for a while until recently and even then they usually mark up about 5%-10% on the new sets so to me it was not (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us)