  Brikwars Anyone?

I know that there was a game just played, but due to prior engagements I wasn't able to be there ( darn it! ). Anybody up for another anytime soon? (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brikwars Anyone?

(...) I had the honor to play at the last Nelug BrikWars (URL) was really, really good; I can't wait for another one. So count me in. Jorge F. (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)