    Re: more WWII models, plus one minimech —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Sounds good. If people don't mind I will probably select a few pictures and copy them and host them on the NELUG site then have links to the other collections of pictures. (This is weird a NELUG event I wasn't at...) Eric Kingsley The New (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: more WWII models, plus one minimech —Eric Joslin
   (...) I don't mind at all. As soon as it's up and finished, I'll post here in lugnet.org.us.nelug and lugnet.fun.gaming. You can copy any of them that you take a fancy to. I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed in them because they came out a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)