    Table Skirts (was: Re: NELUG Table #1) —Eric Kingsley
   Just wondering if some of you that are "train show experianced" could help us out in terms of Table Skirts. We need to get Table Skirts for our upcomming Show and would like advice as to what the rest of you use and where you bought them and how (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Table Skirts (was: Re: NELUG Table #1) —James Trobaugh
   You know I hear this fire proof stuff a lot from people here on LUGNET but have never been asked to provided fire proof skirts at any shows the NGLTC has done, Greenberg, GATS or even the NMRA shows. Maybe the fire standards are slacker in the south (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Table Skirts (was: Re: NELUG Table #1) —Dan Parker
   PNLTC uses black costume taffeta picked up at fabric stores -- right now it's a steal as it should be on close-out after Halloween. Also confirming, we've never been asked to show a fire rating -- and that's displaying with a great range in nature (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)