    Re: Layout perspective... —Wayne McCaul
   Can I ask a quick question? Is Layout Designer the same thing as Track Designer or Track Plan? I was sort of looking for something that would let me configure baseplates to get an idea how it would look. I haven't looked at the Track programs so I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Layout perspective... —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Sorry, yes it is Track Designer which can be found here. (URL) has most baseplates in it so it could be of use to you. It takes a little getting used to but it will probably do what you are looking for. Eric Kingsley (...) that (...) will (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)