 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 54
    Re: New Hope Valley Railroad LEGO Train Exhibit —Cary Clark
   My chop saw can cut 4'x4's. It's got a 10" blade. I don't have a circular saw, but it's fun to buy power tools, so I may look into picking one up if no one has one now. The module plans are at: (URL) looks like there's no glue, only screws (although (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

        Re: New Hope Valley Railroad LEGO Train Exhibit —Frank Filz
   (...) Great, that chop saw will make quick work of the framing. (...) If we have a circular saw, a jig could be built to make quick work of the triangles, otherwise, a jigsaw would be the best way to go. If we don't have a circular saw, it may be (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc)