 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 151
Re: Greenberg Train Show - Charlotte 12/16 & 12/17
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:44:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Mike Walsh writes:
I have been contacted by the Greenberg Train Show people wanting to know if
we would like to participate in their show down in Charlotte (at the
Merchandise Mart which I have no idea where in Charlotte it is located) On
December 16th and 17th.

Is anyone interested in doing this?  It is a good opportunity for us but
unfortunately I have a personal committment on the evening of December 16th
so my ability to go to Charlotte (on Saturday anyway) is very limited.  If
the group wants to do this someone will have to take the lead and be the
point contact with Greenberg and with the rest of our group.  It would
certainly create a compelling event to get tables built!  If the group wants
to do this I could probably come down on Sunday afternoon and I could
certainly provide some trains and buildings.

The people at Greenberg would like to know ASAP if we want to participate so
I told them I would let them know within 24 hours.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

Not possible for me.  Don't have much to contribute either (yet).

sheree