 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 128
127  |  129
Subject:
LEGO Building Contest @ Learning Express in Cary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:33:17 GMT

On October 14th and 15th Learning Express in Cary is having a LEGO building
contest.  The theme for this contest is "Race".  All entries must be
constructed out contestants own bricks and should be brought to the store
sometime over the weekend.

In the past entries had to be left for a few days, the flyer on the window
(nor the person I spoke to) knew if that was the case this time as well.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com