 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 104
    Re: New Hope Valley Railway Event —Will Hess
   Yeah, this is late, but... If I were to send one or two LBFR trucks to you via Priority Mail (and if they arrive before you leave Saturday) would you place them on the layout and take some pretty pictures of them for me? Return postage can be (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

        Re: New Hope Valley Railway Event —Mike Walsh
   Will - Feel free to send them to me, I will gladly display them. I have to go to the PO today anyway so I will drop a payment for buckets in the mail as well. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com "Will Hess" <willhess@simflex.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)