  Re: See you tomarrow!

(...) Genlemen i will see ya at noon! (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: See you tomarrow!

(...) Darnit, that's what I get for having to drive back to NJ on Monday--I must spend tomorrow sorting and packing for the trip. Otherwise I'd have loved to join all'y'all. Have fun! best LFB (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)