  Re: My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

(...) Rick that would be a good hanger near my airport. (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

(...) ~Trev (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

(...) No doubt what is making it unhappy is torsional flex. If you can find a piece of plywood a bit bigger than the baseplates it is on, and slide it under the model whenever you go to move it, I bet it will stop creaking. ++Lar (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)