Subject:
Updated news for the fundraiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 15:36:40 GMT

My Internet connection was down for the last couple of day so now I’m back.
Ya Ya I know, moan, moan, grunt, grunt. I have a date for everyone who would
like to attend this event. I will have the cafeteria on August 24th, 25th,
and 26th. The time frame is Friday 7pm-11pm, Saturday 8am-6pm, and Sunday
8am-6pm. I wanted to end the show at 2pm Sunday so we have 4 hours to tear
down the display. We will be able to set up in the Friday time frame and as
usual during the show too. I will have a map for everyone at the June
meeting. That is all the info I have for now, more to follow later. I will
be taking a list down in the June meeting of people who are interested in
attending. If you will not be at the meeting you can e-mail me or post here
to let me know if you’re going. Thanks!

Tony