  Re: Barriers for GATS

I believe that you are forgetting the time the kid put his head on the track and the train hit him in the face!!! How could that one have possibly been my fault? (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Barriers for GATS

(...) Oh sorry, I thought you pushed him ;-). I guess the girl that nearly lost a couple fingers when they got run over probably wasn't your fault either. Just remember your train hasn't crashed once with me at the controls. As soon as you put your (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug)