  Location for June 2nd

It seems my church is having a open house there for the minister's son, who is a senior. I will check with my HOME church, which is Grace Lutheran in Lansing, about it tomarrow. If that falls through, I will always ask my parents if they can put up (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)