Subject:
Voting for MLCad Renders prematurely cutoff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 04:02:20 GMT

I must close the MichLUG MLCad Renders for the Contraption tonight, my
graphic designing teacher wants them Monday Morning to print off. I have
complied the winners.

1. Phoenix (5 Phoenix, 3 Broadsword, 0 Gunblade)
2. Highwind (4 Highwind, 3 Trinity, 1 Gemini)
3. Chimera (4 Chimera, 3 Stilleto, 1 Ghost)
4. Nighthawk (4 Nighthawk, 2 Dragonfly, 2 Hammerhead)
5. Kestrel (7 Kestrel, 1 Knat, 0 Piranha)
6. Crucible (5 Crucible, 2 Wolf Spider, 1 Scorpion)

The Kestrel was an obvious winner, so I already rendered that to 1280x1024
AA 0.3, and the Jpeg of 100% quality was almost 1 meg. Eash ship will get
ONE High quality render, and I might do another render for some ships
(Phoenix, Crucible, Kestrel). If anyone wants a copy of the Hi-Quality
Renders, EMAIL ME, and I will make a photocopy of it, because I ... well,
need the originals and the school has alloted 10 prints for me.

Rick
"Gold please!"
http://confed.8m.com/