  Hotels

I am going to tlak to my parents about this, but is thier a reason I should get a hotel for Contraption and maybe GATS, considering they dont espicaly want to shuttle me out there everyday? Rick "Just..thinking." (URL) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Hotels

(...) Can't speak for Contraption but you have some floor space with your name on it for GATS already. Just bring your air mattress if you need one and bedding. Sorry, no pancakes, though. (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Hotels

(...) SO what, for GATS there is the Pieniazek 6 or something? hehehhee Rick (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Hotels

(...) Scott is serving melted down Mega Block for breakfast. The yellow ones are my favorite. MMMM mmm! Tony (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)